Welcome to Smart Supervisor (“Mobile App”). This page (read in conjunction with the documents referred to on it) details the terms and conditions (“Terms”) on which we supply the products and/or services (“Products”) listed on the Mobile App. Please read these Terms carefully before using the Mobile App. You understand that by using the Mobile App, you are deemed to have accepted these Terms, regardless of how you subscribe to or use the services of the Mobile App. These Terms of Service and various other policies are binding under relevant provisions of the Information Technology Act of 2000. In these Terms, references to “you”, “User”, “Your” shall mean the end user/customer accessing the Mobile App, its contents and using the Services offered through the Mobile App. “We”, “Us”, “Our” and “Smart Supervisor” shall mean Smart Supervisor.
1. User Account, Password, and Security:
All information used for the Mobile App’s registration process is kept secure and confidential. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and account, do not share these details with anyone. SmartSupervisor cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this Section.
2. Services Offered: SmartSupervisor provides many Internet-based services through the Mobile App (all such services, collectively, the “Service”). One such Service enables Users to control access through invites of non-residents, such who provide daily services like Maids, Drivers, Cooks etc as well as non-regular visitors, such as family friends as well as delivery personnel, for example from e-commerce companies or restaurants etc. (collectively called Visitors) It also offers additional services for improving of User Experience and improving security. QR Code based patrolling and task reporting.
3. Proprietary rights You acknowledge and agree that the Portal contains proprietary and confidential information that is protected by applicable intellectual property and other laws. Except as expressly authorized by SmartSupervisor, you agree not to modify, rent, lease, loan, sell, distribute or create derivative works based on the Service, in whole or in part. You also agree not to extract the code or reverse-engineer it in anyway. Any attempt at hacking or unlawful use of SmartSupervisor can and will invite the maximum prosecution allowable under the law.
Please review the following carefully so that you understand our privacy practices.
1. Correspondence Information. Following are the various Correspondence Information Which You are likely to provide when You access/ register for Our Service:
– Personal Information: name, telephone, email id, flat number, vehicle information
– Account Information: Your account history with us including (without limitation) all transactions, communications, history etc. as pertaining to only use of the SmartSupervisor app. We maintain this in encrypted form on secure servers. However, your transactions details may be preserved by SmartSupervisor for purposes of regulatory compliance.
– We do not allow unauthorised publishing or disclosure of user?s non-public contact or information.
– Visitor Information:Transactional history of visitors including information gathered during check-in and check-out of delivery person using our mobile app at the main gate.
– User IDs: Your usernames, email addresses and other information used by you in relation to our Services. Shared Information: What types of information are not allowed on SmartSupervisor Mobile App? – Fake or impostor profiles – Fake or impostor invites
2. Technical and functional management of the Mobile App. When you use SmartSupervisor App, we also process technical data such as your IP-address, Device ID or MAC-address, and information about the manufacturer, model, and operating system of your mobile device. We use this data to enable us to deliver the functionalities of the Mobile App, resolve technical difficulties, and provide you with the correct (prevent the transmission of spam, viruses and/or unlawful, defamatory, obscene or otherwise undesirable material or content) and most up to date version of the Mobile App.
3. Operational Use. We may use your information for suggesting products and promotional schemes only related to SmartSupervisor application. This will be done with only with an intent to improve your experience while using our services. For example, we may send an email or notification about release of a new SmartSupervisor feature. Note: You acknowledge that, we may use the information captured in an aggregated form which is not capable of being used or interpreted in such a manner as to identify any single individual. For example ? we may quote SmartSupervisor is used by X number of subscribers in a particular city.
4. Applicable law and procedure. We collect and store your Correspondence Information to: (a) comply with our obligations under law; and (b) monitor your use of our Services to ensure your compliance with our Terms of Service for example to prevent fake profiles being created.